Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ismay & Indigo


Indigo (left) and Ismay (right)



Hello people!

So recently I have been talking to my best friend in the whole world about blogs, blogs I love and follow religiously, blogs I write, blog ideas, etc.  I don't want to say too much about it yet, but we have something in the works that I think everyone would enjoy so stay tuned!  Okay, so all of the blogging talk got me thinking about a new blog that I have slowly been developing.  It isn't up and running just yet, but hopefully very soon!  I'd like to take this moment to introduce you to its characters.

Meet Ismay and Indigo.

I've been drawing these same characters for years.  I have always loved comics and fashion illustration, and these girls have worn all sorts of beautiful clothes, shoes, and accessories!  I've decided to bring Ismay and Indigo to the web!  (So excited!!!)  They will finally be featured in their own blog at http://www.ismayandindigo.blogspot.com/ where you will be able to see cute sketches of the girls and their creative fashions, adventures, and captured moments!

Today I completed the above sketch of the girls, and it describes exactly how I feel about babies.  My best friend has been taking care of an adorable baby lately and it got me thinking.  Sometimes I think they are so adorable... other times I think, "What the..."

Check back soon for when I announce the official opening of Ismay & Indigo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment