Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm A REBEL!



My latest and greatest investment to date:  Canon EOS Rebel T3i camera!

It is an amazing camera!  Of course, the minute I go in to buy the T3i, the T4i comes out with an attractive touchscreen and new autofocusing capabilities for improvement in shooting videos... But for a significant price difference...  Not worth it for my current purposes.

I am absolutely thrilled to have upgraded FINALLY.  Don't get me wrong, my little Canon Powershot is amazing and has gone above and beyond for me through the years.  My Powershot and I have many many fond memories together through my college years and beyond.  However, now that my photography has slowly dipped a toe outside of the "hobby" category, and I am officially offering some photographic services to various clients (photographing parties/events, headshots, sale items, fine art, etc. if anyone is interested!) I figured this was a worthwhile investment... And someday when I make my millions it will have paid itself off, tenfold.  Until then, it remains a somewhat pricey yet worthwhile investment which will have its great debut this weekend at Big Convention's annual PA gig!  :)

Pictures to follow in the next few days, so stay tuned!  (Perhaps even a video?!)



1 comment:

  1. I have this camera too- it's amazing! One of my favorite purchases =)

    Gina Michele
    Crochet Clouds

    ReplyDelete