Friday, June 22, 2012

Howdy Ya'll!

I am extremely jealous of everyone who has an iPhone.  I want one so badly, but I still have a few months to wait before I can get one.  My friend has one and is obsessed with Instagram.  I would be too... If I had it on my Droid!  So to hold me over I've been playing with different camera features on my Droid.  Here are some snapshots of me getting ready for different things on different nights.  Haha I know, interesting right?  Sorry, I've been really busy this week packing!  I will have some more interesting posts soon because I have a trip coming up!  Tomorrow I am headed to Dallas!  I've never been to Dallas, but I hear it's fun.  I'm going to visit my long time friend who is currently staying there for a few weeks for work.  I CAN'T WAIT!

Talk to you soon from Texas!










No comments:

Post a Comment