Monday, April 2, 2012

New Illustration!

Greetings, readers!

I'm so sorry for being MIA lately, but I've been taking care of my mother after her surgery so I have not had much time to post.  Hopefully next week I can start posting regularly again!

I just wanted to make a quick post to show you my latest illustration that is for sale.  If you are interested in buying any prints, or the original paintings, check out my website (link above) and you can view the most current fashion illustrations!  On May 5th I will be selling original tote bags, original art prints, and hopefully some original hand painted pillows at an arts & craft fair.  I will post more information about that as it gets closer!  Exciting!

For now, enjoy the preview below!  I absolutely adore the accessories in this illustration!  The hat and gloves are so glamorous, don't you think?  :)

This image, and all images found on this site and affiliated sites, are protected by copyright law, and may NOT be copied, used, or distributed without permission from the artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment