Friday, April 20, 2012

I've Got Friday Night Fever!

Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Pink Petal

I am excited that it's Friday.  SO excited.

As I've mentioned in my last few posts, I have been quite busy.  However, tonight I am headed to the Allendale Bar & Grill to see Big Convention, meet up with my cousin Lori, and take photos of the band!  If we're lucky, she may even sit in on a few songs because she has an AMAZING voice!  Who knows... Maybe I'll bust out the ol' sax-a-ma-phoooone.  (If you're lucky! hahahaha! :-P )  If you are in the area come on over and check them out!  The address of the bar is here.  Hope to see you there!

I love Smashbox products.  I've used their various primers, brighteners, and lipglosses so I can honestly say that they make a great product.  The colors are fabulous and on-trend, the formulas are smooth not sticky, and they last.  I haven't had the pleasure of trying their Be Lengendary line of lipsticks, but I love this hot pink color.  I definitely feel inspired to wear hot pink lips tonight for the gig.  Maybe in a lipstain though, just in case I do bring my saxophone.  (Nothing grosser than a lipstick-stained reed...)

Now, what to wear, what to wear...


No comments:

Post a Comment