Monday, April 23, 2012

Grey Skies Are Gonna Clear Up!


As I sipped my coffee and ate my cereal this morning, I looked out the window aaaannnddd...

drip, drip, drip, drip...


"Grey skies are gonna clear up!  Put on a happy face!"

I know that rain is a necessary part of the cycle, but I hate getting my feet wet, in the literal sense of course.  Thank goodness I got new sneakers!  My old sneakers were great.  They were lightweight brown mesh Puma sneakers that made my foot look so slim!  (How lovely!)  However, they did not like going out into rain... My new sneakers are wonderful though!  They are so comfortable and stylish and only get better with a little wear-and-tear.  If you have not owned a pair of Superga sneakers yet, you are missing out!  Years ago I went on a search for my beloved Supergas.  I dragged my mother around with me on a sneaker hunt.  I was obssessed --- no, scratch that, determined --- to find these treasures!  Have you ever felt this urge to find the perfect 'something' that you just felt you had to have?  That little something special that just would not allow you to rest until you found it?  (I'm not alone in that feeling, am I?..)  We ended up in some pretty obscure shady shoe stores and left without Superga sneakers in linen Sand, size 37.5.  Well, it only took a few years, but I finally found them!  Recently, Superga sneakers have been popping up all over the place!  I ordered them on my dear Zappos.com!  I love Zappos because they have no tax and free shipping with no minimum!  And returns/exchanges are also free shipping!  Woohoooo!  A shoe-dream come true!  Now I have a pair of canvas Supergas in white, and as far as footwear is concerned, I couldn't be happier.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment