Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello Weekend!

Hello my dear readers!  I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that I won't be posting again until Sunday night, or Monday, depending on how tired I am from the weekend!  Like I mentioned in a previous post, J and I are attending a wedding that is a bit far from home so we will be gone most of the weekend.  The silver lining is that I will hopefully return with lots of fun pictures and stories!  :)  Until then, I have some news to share that should hold you over for a few days!...

I have completed some fashion illustrations that I will be selling prints of in the near future!  They are the first of a new series as well as a new gallery on my website (which you can view by clicking the link above).  Here is a taste of what is to come (and if you are interested in buying this print then contact me through my website)!  I hope you enjoy the illustration and have a fun, festive, and safe weekend!


This is my favorite illustration so far.
pencil, pen, and watercolor illustration of Marie Claire image




No comments:

Post a Comment