Monday, February 20, 2012

That's A (Turkey) Wrap, Folks!


My good friend Anne came over for a surprise lunch today!  It was so great to see her and catch up.  She always makes me laugh.  :)  It was especially great to see her face when she opened up her package today!  Anne was one of my first bag purchasers!  She ordered the "Orchid Dream" tote bag and she was so excited to finally get it!  (If you are interested in ordering a bag, click the Shop link to check out the different designs.  New designs are being posted all the time so check back frequently!  Two more summer designs are in the works and should be up soon!)

J made us turkey wraps for lunch and we watched episodes of Finding Bigfoot.  Has anyone ever watched this most ridiculous show?!  Animal Planet runs this show and it's hilarious.  Bobo and gang don't just suspect that Bigfoots (Bigfeet???  HA!), or sasquatches, are real.  The know they are.  They claim they know what they eat and their behaviors, they are so convinced and comfortable with the idea that they have casually resorted to calling them "squatches"...  I don't know about this.  The funniest parts of the show are when they go out at night with night-vision cameras and thermal cameras and do "squatch" calls.  J and I sometimes practice squatch calls in the car (Don't judge!) and, not to brag or anything, but I have mastered the whoop call quite nicely.  J is a pro at the Ohio call.  After watching the show marathon today during lunch I may be a believer now...  Maybe...  My mom lives in this wooded area...


...I better go warn her...



"Orchid Dream" Canvas Tote Bag (see Shop link)



No comments:

Post a Comment