Sunday, February 19, 2012

Obsession

I am obsessed with my dog, Riley.  There is nothing and no one cuter than Riley.  Admit it, okay?  Just look at that face.  I think a lot of people obsess over their pets.  I think it's a normal obsession...

J has a different obsession lately, and it starts with MW3... and ends with MW3 (and usually at around 2AM).  At least he is practicing some hand-eye coordination I suppose... and at least I can get some good sketching practice in.  It's about the only time he will sit perfectly still for hours with what I like to call 'TV face'.  Apparently, this is a common obsession for the male population.  Does your guy play this game, too???  I don't want to make it sound like this is all J does, because he is crazy busy with many other passions and with work, but he loves playing this game with his friend who moved to Tennessee.  I guess that's a silver lining.  It's like a really cool long distance phone call.  If you want the full experience of MW3, too, invest in Turtle Beach headphones (as modeled by J).  :P




When our obsessions combine...






No comments:

Post a Comment